Total Pageviews

Monday 9 January 2017

It's been awhile since I have blogged...


It's been awhile since I have blogged and I have some news. Our family is expecting a little boy to join our family in May of this year. It has been a long, hard, and at times a completely torturous road but I know it will be worth it when I am holding our baby in my arms in a few months time!

 This was our announcement picture we used, of course I included Ava, how could I not? She is very much a part of our family.

20 week bump pic


I will be sharing some more of our journey of  our "Rainbow Baby Pregnancy" (a term commonly used and identified with in the babyloss comunity) in coming blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I would love to hear from you and hear about your story! Leave me a message :)